*Holiday and Peek rates may apply
Actual Size: 2ft W x 4ft L
Outlets: 1-20 amp
Age Group: All Ages
- Plug in machine.
- Push kettle lid up to the top of cabinet where a magnet will hold it in place.
- Turn HEAT and LIGHT switch to ON (Wait 3-4 minutes for kettle to heat up).
- When ready to add oil and popcorn, turn KETTLE MOTOR switch ON to start the motor.
- Open the oil pouch and pour into the kettle.
- Immediately add the popcorn. (DO NOT OVERFILL: only pop one popcorn pack at a time.)
- Pull the kettle lid downward from the top of the cabinet to cover the kettle. DO NOT FORGET TO COVER THE KETTLE OR THE OIL AND POPCORN WILL IMMEDIATELY SPRAY OUT ALL OVER THE SIDES OF THE MACHINE.
- While the corn is popping open the plexiglass doors slightly to prevent fogging.
- Popcorn will pop quickly, and when the popping ceases, TURN BOTH THE KETTLE HEAT AND MOTOR SWITCH OFF.
- Lift the kettle lid until it attaches to the magnet on top of machine. Dump popped corn by releasing the kettle, rotating the black handle clockwise and pulling downward.
- Put the kettle back in place using the black handle to hook the kettle to the holding bolt. USE CAUTION - THE KETTLE IS VERY HOT!
- Repeat steps 2-12 for additional batches. Each dual pack of popcorn and oil makes 10 2-cup servings.
- If you are making several batches continuously you do not have to wait for machine to reheat. It will already be pre-heated.
- Remember to turn HEATING LIGHT SWITCH to ON in order to keep your popcorn warm.